Homeschooling primarily includes getting proper education at home. However, many people believe that school teachers provide the best training. If the knowledge of parents is more than the teachers, then they would expect to teach their kids themselves. Also, people like to input their values in their kids and so, they think about homeschooling. However, there are numerous reasons for choosing to homeschool over other educational facilities. Moreover, in some countries, homeschooling has become legal, and people use this option many times. So, the list here shows the point of view of different countries for homeschooling in the world.
Homeschooling In The World
- Germany gives the most reliable support to the concept of homeschooling. Moreover, the law of the government supports the basic idea of mandatory education. So, the type of schooling does not matter, but it is compulsory to give knowledge.
- Sometimes, due to bullying episodes, parents decide to protect their kids by providing homeschool. However, in Japan, due to this reason, people have started adopting homeschooling on a large scale. Thus, the government offers unique material to the parents of homeschooled kids.
- In Mexico, due to low financial income, people cannot afford school fees. So, they turn towards homeschool because primary education is necessary, and the government does not focus on it.
- Parents opt for homeschool because of crowded classrooms and less focus on each student. So, in Canada, people tend to choose homeschool and appoint individual teachers to teach their kids individually.
Some More Countries
- Spain government supports the fact that every parent has the right to choose the type of education for their kids. So, the people of the country are free to select any option they think is apt for their kids.
- France has the law of providing education at the age of 6 to 16 years. So, they have introduced many correspondence courses for homeschool. Moreover, parents can choose to teach their kids in their way instead of classes also.
- Italy has developed a unique website for homeschooled kids. However, the person has to apply for homeschool and has to take proper permissions to form the authorities.
- Switzerland has given rights to each district to choose the method they want to adopt. If the parent wants to homeschool, then they need to talk to their district government to know the latest rules.
- The world knows that the families of china are overprotective of their children. So, the Chinese people choose to homeschool because they think that the school is not capable enough to teach. Moreover, they do not support the stress and evaluation system of the schools.
- People of Egypt think that parents can prepare their kids for a professional career rather than school. Moreover, they also believe that the school curriculum does not take into account the needs of all students.
- Brazilian families travel frequently. Moreover, the increase in the rates of violence of the students led to the trend of people opting for homeschooling.
Thus, all these reasons contribute to homeschooling. So, many countries have accepted the fact to avoid nuisance in the country.