The education system is divided into different categories. Classes- Nursery and KG falls under kindergarten, classes 1-5 under lower primary, 6-8 under upper primary, grades 9-10 under high school, and 11-12 under the higher secondary school. High school plays a crucial role in building up the future of a child. Based on the marks obtained in high school, your child is eligible for further studies or admission to higher secondary school. Getting admission in particular subjects depends on the marks obtained in high school. So it is essential to know what your child studies during high school. Nowadays, the facility of homeschooling high school is also available, which allows students to study at their homes.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Homeschooling High School
Confused between choosing that homeschooling high school is suitable for your child or not? It is a challenging task to choose between enrolling your child for homeschooling high school because we have various tuitions and coaching to provide the child with the class for the whole syllabus and individual subject as well. Apart from that, the entire career of the child is at stake during high school. So you need to take care of your choice. Well, this article will lessen your difficulty. Below are mentioned some advantages and disadvantages of enrolling your child for homeschooling high school are as follows:
- A child can work on his weak subjects. In a regular high school class, the child has to focus on all the subjects taught by the teacher, giving him less time to understand the topics which he might find difficult to understand. But if your child is taking homeschooling, then he/she will be able to work on the weak subjects as well as other subjects.
- Your child will get time to prepare for further studies. Students involved in the daily routine of the school generally don’t get time to prepare or study anything apart from their respective subjects. Due to this, a student has to drop out to prepare for further studies. But if your child is going for homeschooling, then he will be able to make for further studies as well.
- Your child will learn to manage his time, as well. Usually, at school, you need to follow what the teacher asks you to do. By homeschooling your child, he/she will be able to manage his/her time. They will know the importance of time and will be able to manage time for studies as well as other activities too.
- Your child will not be able to participate much in extracurricular activities such as sports and other events. During the teen years, participating in such activities is essential as it promotes mental growth as well as physical growth.
- Teens often get demotivated regarding their careers and studies. It is the time when they need motivation from someone like a teacher. If your child is going to a regular high school, then he/she will be able to open up the cause of demotivation with the teacher. It is not possible in case of homeschooling high school.